Friday, December 31, 2010

Saturday 1st Jan 2011

                           Its was exactly 11:59 Pm in the night, moon was giving a smile in the sky with the Sharp curve. The outer curve was carrying a bright spot just opposite to it, it was Venus (Shukra Tara) was looking awesome, 
                          I was about to say something and all started shouting 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 and boom, their was fireworks all around I was so disappointed that i was unable  to capture that moment in my camera, because as usual I forgot to bring the camera We(Amit, Anagha(Vaini),and obviously me) were at Dr.Prashant's home terrace, planning to have some fun over their, and I was busy with that star. Then Prashant pulled me to play the Pole Passing game,in which you have to exchange the poles with other players and the person standing in between with catch you if you missed the pole.it was fun playing game after long time. 

                       After playing some games we all shifted on first floor of Prashant's home, where all had a "Snacks Dinner" it may be a new term but the things which were there for dinner we all as a normal human's eat as a snacks " Dabeli", Dhokala", Pani Puri" Gulab Jamun" and Cold Drink.....

                       As usual we discussed the patent tour of Titwala Mandir, and came back home at 3:00 am in the morning, I had a nap of 2 hours when Amit flashed his mobile phone screen in front of my face showing 5:00 am and I woke up like a lazy frog and went to bathroom, had a fastest bath i ever had, I was ready to go at 5:10 am, Amit and Me vrommed to Prashant's place as usual everybody was getting there warm cloths on. We have a comman friend called Kusmakar he is a "late latif" kind of person, he will never come on time. Today also we have to call him dozen of times just to get him up.

                        And Now I have to rush to Mayur's home to get another bike, as we were short of vehicles, I went to Mayur and called him on his cell phone, my luck was good  and he got up on the first ring. I took the Bike and rushed to Mahesh to get him ready, because he is the only person who can turn the emotional movie into the world's best comedy movie. So it was all set every body was there at Prashant's place now, we all moved towards Titwala road, it was freezing cold on the roads, my hands were locked on the handle as if they are fixed with the liquid nitrogen. Mahesh was as usual sitting behind me and cracking jokes on every moment we were in and everybody was enjoying. We reached at Titwala Mandir, we finally crossed the salesman standing in the way to sale you ample of things which we don't want,. Now we were in the Que, people were shouting "Ganapati Bappa" Moraya and all that stuff which generally people leaving in city will hear only for ten days in a year.

                       I was thinking what am I doing here as I am a Agnostic person I don't believe in God, or the things which does not have a ethical and logical base and I remembered the poem of  "Sandeep Khare" "Ek Khara Khura Nastik Jevah Devala Baher Thabto". The Ganesh Murti was full of flowers and devotees were giving more to full the entire floor with flowers, but the Pandit sitting on the floor was just touching the flowers to the Ideal's leg and giving back to them, as a Prasad. It was so good to observe people standing just behind them and looking at them to get into that phase of life where they feel that this is the only place where he or she could get what ever they want...is it possible I don't think so. I know that you have to work hard, harder and hardest to achieve your goal. Nobody in the world could compete with your hard work. I agree that I have not done much hard work in my school life, in my studies but when I noticed that this is the only way to achieve your goals I ran behind that and pulled up every opportunity I got.

Coming  back from my philosophy, we all went to the small exhibition cum sale shop just behind the temple, there i saw a abstract painting of Ganapati, and I remembered that i have to sketch one painting for Mrudula (Friend) and we all rushed back to home, i had not seen my mobile since 12 hrs so now I had 38 miscalls, and 18 sms and 3 Facebook msg's to reply. I was doing the same, and at that time my memory stricked me that i was suppose to write a my Daily Dairy on a blog, so I started doing it,








No comments:

Post a Comment